Johnson Valley Improvement Association - JVIA
"A Cut Above!"
The Johnson Valley Improvement Association is a proud member of the Homestead Valley Community Council www.hvccsite.org
The Johnson Valley Community Center is 1-3/4 miles south of Hwy. 247 (Old Woman Springs Rd.) on Larrea Rd. (paved), at the corner of Quailbush Rd. 760-364-3575
When the Center is open for the events and activities shown, you will find
- JVIA membership applications
- free informational literature
- maps of the Johnson Valley community roads $5
- maps with pictures and images of the Johnson Valley Off- Highway Vehicle area $3 paper, $8 printed on cotton bandana (includes the Hammers trails)
- Used Book Sale, including photo books: paperback 25¢, hardback $1
- "New-To-You Table: donate items you no longer need or want, from photo books to jewelry boxes and more, and choose items from the table for whatever you wish to donate"
- Spring and Holiday Boutique Table, handcrafted gifts and decorations. All proceeds go toward the operation of the Community Center
Johnson Valley Improvement Association
50567-A Quailbush Rd.
Johnson Valley, CA 92285
JVIA, a non-profit organization, owns and operates the Johnson Valley Community Center at the above address, located 1-3/4 miles south of Hwy. 247 (Old Woman Springs Rd.) on Larrea Rd. (paved), at the corner of Quailbush Rd.
Phone: 760-364-3575, no voice mail
Everyone is welcome to every event and activity at the Community Center!
JVIA is a 501(c)4 organization so your donations are not tax-deductible but much appreciated!